1 . St. Peter turned the old lady into a ……..
2. What did St. Peter use to do?
- spread the teaching of Buddha
- spread the teaching of Mahavir
- spread the teaching of Christ
- spread the teaching of Kabir
3. What did Saint Peter ask the old lady for?
4. Away, Away in the Northland
Where the hours of the day are –
5. St. Peter traveled around the earth to……
- give speech
6. Who has written the poem ” A Legend of the Northland “?
- Phoebe Cary
- Robert Frost
- Subramania Bharti
- James Kirkup
7. What made Saint Peter faint?
- Over eating
8. The children in funny clothes look like –
- Bear’s cub
9. Saint walked out for –
10. The poem ” A Legend of the Northland ” narrates the legend of an ………
- old man
- old lady
- old thought
- old priest
11. What did good Saint Peter use to do?